EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation
Cloud Computing is about providing IT related services through the internet. Cloud Computing allows flexible IT solutions to support the business, based on clear service arrangements. The EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation certificate requires an overview of the field and its relationship with other areas of Information Management. Such an overview is based on knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Cloud Computing and understanding of the architecture, design, deployment of Cloud Computing and its incorporation in the organization. The exam Cloud Computing Foundation is part of the EXIN qualification program and has been developed in cooperation with international experts in the field.
EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is intended for everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet based services. This includes staff from internal and external service providers, their customers, managers and auditors.
Content of course
- The principles of Cloud Computing
- The evolution towards Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing architectures
- Drivers and limitations of Cloud Computing The First Way: Flow
- Implementing and managing Cloud Computing
- Building local Cloud environment
- Managing Cloud services
- Using the Cloud
- Accessing the Cloud
- Cloud and the business processes
- Service providers and the Cloud
- Security and compliance
- Securing the Cloud
- Identity and privacy
- Evaluation of Cloud Computing
- The business case
- Evaluating implementations
- Examination type: Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: No
- Electronic equipment/aides permitted: No
- Time allotted for examination: 60 minutes
The Rules and Regulations for EXIN’s examinations apply to this exam.
Our specially designed virtual seminars with live trainers are conducted through a training platform. This has several advantages: it is cost-saving, socially acceptable, environmentally friendly and very close to the practice. We combine PowerPoint with practice and tool examples, interaction and exercises. Our trainers are as present as in a seminar room and specially trained for this method of mediation.